gcdevil22, lpdftbll, mega, freddy, 1nstripes, bkbasketball, and shoe.
Me and shoe are like the only dallasfan's on here lol.
Printable View
gcdevil22, lpdftbll, mega, freddy, 1nstripes, bkbasketball, and shoe.
Me and shoe are like the only dallasfan's on here lol.
cause the cowboys suck ass!
hmm...I've met 7_32, Michael_Vick, ndn10, Line_68, bkbasketball, retired_teach, Dukefan3, JLR, HokieFreak, NOLA, and probably some others that I can't think of right now.
But I would like to meet pvfan, LPDFTBL, gcdevil22, mega, GC1, GC_Quincy, Moonlight, knight_67, and a bunch others. I don't mind if I met everyone on here lol.
ive met wave10s, vtgal, a football fan, Motown Hokie, OleTob, GC1, photofinish (ok the gc people), 7_32, and a bunch of others who i have played with/against im sure whom i dont know their screen names
ive seen mega at tennis matches with katie...i wouldnt mind meeting anyone really on here...if anyone sees me and for some reason recognizes me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] haha then come up and say hello...i may give a weird lok at first but just mention the forum and ill stop acting like youre a terrorist [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Why should i worry? The lady knows she has it good.
Got that right!!
I want to meet pvfan, and trumpett1988.
fraid not man.
How many superbowls has your team one?? I'm sure not 5 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pvfan
[/ QUOTE ]
My picture is on the sports board, hell it even got 5 stars.
i wnat to meet BIGGIN!